Describe My Best Friend in Spanish

And he is a little overweight. How to say youre my best friend in Spanish.


100 Spanish Adjectives List To Describe People S Personality Infographic Spanish Adjectives Learning Spanish Vocabulary Spanish Verbs

List of adjectives synonyms and related terms to describe a best friend.

. Eres mi mejor amigo. He and I stay in the same apartment but on different floors. Paragraph 3 - 150 Words.

My best friend is Mohan. All of these qualities are descriptions and this is what this lesson is about. Choose from 500 different sets of my best friend spanish flashcards on Quizlet.

Start studying Spanish Speaking exam describe your best friend. Puedes describir a tu mejor amigo. Lets think about how we might describe a person.

My friend is 178cm tall and he weighs 835 kilos. My friend is about average height maybe the same height as me. Perfect your Spanish pronunciation.

Feel free to use this list to expand your vocabulary and be more descriptive. Youre my best friend. Can you describe your best friend.

Use the below list to find different terms pertaining to a best friend. More Spanish words for youre my best friend. Translate Describing my best friend.

See Also in Spanish. The list contains adjectives synonyms terminology and other descriptive words related to a best friend. I first met Mohan in the park where we play cricket.

Hes tall blonde and loves sportsPuedes describir a tu mejor amigo. Remember that adjectives that end in -e are the same in the masculine and feminine forms. That is enough information to describe your friends body.

If you are asking what a person is like you could hear anything as an answer. Youre my best friend. Soon we became best friends.

A phrase is a group of words commonly used together eg once upon a time. Mi mejor amigo es hablador pero creativo - My best friend is chatty but creative. Describing People in Spanish.

Learn my best friend spanish with free interactive flashcards. See Spanish-English translations with audio pronunciations examples and word-by-word explanations. We dont need to know that.

His grandparents stay with him while my grandparents stay in the village. A person may be short tall fat skinny nice mean rich or poor. TĂș eres mi mejor amigo.

Physical descriptions in Spanish -- In this video you will learn how to describe peoples appearance in Spanish and yourself too with some common Spanish adj. Learn vocabulary terms and more with flashcards games and other study tools. My friend is very tall and she has a beautiful figure.

In the beginning he was a little shy but then he opened up.


Best Friends Vs 2 Girl Best Friends Thank You To All My Boo S For Everything Youve Done For True Friends Quotes Describe Your Best Friend Best Friend Quotes


Pin On Esl Grammar Vocabulary


A Reading Comprehension Activity On The Topic Pets As The Best Friend Hope Reading Comprehension Activities Reading Comprehension Esl Reading Comprehension

No comments for "Describe My Best Friend in Spanish"